B.Sc. : 1994 - 1998, Hardware
Engineering, University of Tehran, Avg 17.2 / 20 (first rank)
- Internet engineering
- Architecture and Programing of Web-based Systems (grad. course)
- Internet engineering
- Data structures
-Google, Inc. as a Software
- Software design
- Java ( more than 40,000 lines
of code )
• M. Zolghadr, K. Mirhosseini, S. Gorgin, A. Nayebi, “GPU-based NoC simulator,” In Proc. of 9th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (MEMOCODE), pp. 83-88, July 2011.
• Abbas Nayebi, Amin Dehesh, H. Sarbazi-Azad, “Providing Mobile Internet Service Using MOnetary Wireless Networking (MOWNET),” In Proc. of The 36th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), Bonn, Germany, Oct. 2011.
• Hamideh Sadat Cheraghchi, Abas Nayebi, “Human Society Inspired Routing For Wireless Sensor Network,” In Proc. of The 36th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), Bonn, Germany, Oct. 2011.
• Abbas Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, "Analysis of k-Neigh Topology Control Protocol for Mobile Wireless Networks," Computer Networks, Vol 53, Issue 5, pp. 613-633, doi: 10.1016/j.comnet.2008.10.024, Elsevier, 2009. PDF
• Hamid Shokrzadeh, A. T. Haghighat, Abbas Nayebi, "New routing framework base on rumor routing in wireless sensor networks," Computer Communications, Vol. 32, Issue 1, pp. 86-93, doi: 10.1016/j.comcom.2008.09.027, Elsevier, 2009.
• A. Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, and Gunnar Karlsson, “Performance Analysis of Opportunistic Broadcast for Delay-Tolerant Wireless Sensor Networks,” Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 83, Issue 8, pp. 1310-1317, Elsevier, Aug. 2010.PDF
• R. Moraveji, H. Sarbazi-Azad, A. Nayebi, K. Navi, “Modeling the Effects of Hot-spot Traffic Load on the Performance of Wormhole-Switched Hypermeshes,” To be appeared in Computers & Electrical Engineering, Elsevier.
• A. Nayebi, Gunnar Karlsson, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, “Neighbor Discovery in Mobile Wireless Networks,” to be appeared in to Ad hoc Networks, Elsevier. PDF
• A.Nayebi, "Improving Dynamic Spectrogram using Inverse Color Method and Base-band Representation," In Proc. of ICEE 2005, 2005.
• A. Khonsari, M. Ould-Khaoua, A. Nayebi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "The impact of timing constraints on virtual channels multiplexing in interconnection networks," Proceedings of 25th IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC’06), March 28-30, 2006, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
• A. Nayebi, M. Rahimi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Time-based Random Waypoint Mobility Model for Wireless Mobile Networks," Proceedings of The Australian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC2006), Dec. 4-6, 2006, Melbourne, Australia. PDF
• A. Nayebi, M. Rahimi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, “Analysis of time based random waypoint mobility model for wireless mobile networks,” Proceedings of International Conference on Information Technology- New Generations (ITNG2007), IEEE Press, April 2-4, 2007, Las Vegas, USA.
• A. Nayebi, A. Khosravi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "On the Link Excess Life in Mobile Wireless Networks," Proceedings of International Conference on Computing:Theory and Applications ICCTA, IEEE Press, India, 2007. PDF
• A. Nayebi, A. Khosravi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "The impact of stationary nodes on the performance of wireless mobile networks," Third International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications (ICWMC2007), IEEE Computer Society Press, March 4-9, 2007, Guadeloupe, French Caribbean.
• S. Meraji, A. Nayebi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Empirical Performance Evaluation of Adaptive Routing in Necklace Hypercubes: A Comparative Study," Proceedings of International Conference on Computing:Theory and Applications ICCTA, IEEE Press, India, 2007.
• A. Nayebi, S. Meraji, A. Shamaei, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Xmulator: A listener-based integrated simulation platform for interconnection networks," Proceedings of Asian Modelling Symposium (AMS2007), IEEE Press, Thailand, 2007. PDF
• A. Nayebi, A. Shamaei, S.G. Miremadi, "Traffic Analysis of f-cube Fault-Tolerant Routing Algorithm in Mesh Interconnection Networks", In Proc. of CSICC, Iran, 2007.
• A.Shamaei, A. Nayebi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Performance Evaluation of Fault-Tolerant Routing in Mesh Interconnection Networks", In Proc. of CSICC, Iran, 2007.
• A. Nayebi, A. Shamaei, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Improving of f-cube fault-tolerant routing algorithm based on detailed traffic analysis," In proc. of HPCC 2007, Houston USA, LNCS 4782, pp. 766-775, Springer, 2007.
• R. Moraveji, H. Sarbazi-Azad, A. Nayebi, K. Navi, "Performance Modeling of Wormhole Hypermeshes under Hotspot Traffic," LNCS 4649, Computer Sceience-Theory and Applications, Springer, Sep. 2007.
• S. Meraji, A. Nayebi, and H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Simulation-Based Performance Evaluation of Deterministic Routing in Necklace Hypercubes," In proc. of AICCSA 2007, Jordan, IEEE Press, 2007.
• A. Nayebi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, and K. Alishahi, “Analysis of k-Neigh Topology Control Protocol for Wireless Networks,” In Proc. of HWISE-2008 workshop (AINA), 2008.
• H. Shokrzadeh, A. T. Haghighat, A. Nayebi, F. Tashtarian, “Directional Rumor Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. of ICI 2007, IEEE Press, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2007.
• ** A. Nayebi and H. Sarbazi-Azad, “Lifetime Analysis of the Logical Topology Constructed by Homogeneous Topology Control in Wireless Mobile Networks,” In Proc. of 13th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS2007), IEEE Press, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2007.
• A. Nayebi, H. Sarbazi-Azad, "Analysis of the Effect of Nodes’ Mobility on the Performance of Wireless Networks," (in Persian) In Proc. of The First International E-city Conference, Tehran, Iran,2008.
• Arash Shamaei, Abbas Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, “Fault-tolerance improvement of planar adaptive routing based on detailed traffic analysis,” In proc. of 22nd international symposium on Computer and information sciences (ISCIS), IEEE Press,2007.
• H. Shokrzadeh, M. Mashaiekhi, A. Nayebi, “Improving Directional Rumor Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. of The 4th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology, IEEE Press, November 18 – 20, UAE, 2007.
• Mohammad Mirza-Aghatabar, Arash Tavakkol, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, Abbas Nayebi, "An Adaptive Software-Based Deadlock Recovery Technique," In Proc. of AINA, pp. 514-519, IEEE Press, Japan, 2008.
• Arash Shamaei, Abbas Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, "A Simple and Efficient Fault-Tolerant Adaptive Routing Algorithm for Meshes," LNCS 5022, Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, pp. 54-57, Springer, 2008.
• Abbas Nayebi, Gunnar Karlsson, “Beaconing in Wireless Mobile Networks,” In Proc. of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Budapest, 2009.
• Abbas Nayebi, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, and Gunnar Karlsson, “Routing, Data Gathering, and Neighbor Discovery in Delay-Tolerant Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. of IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), Rome, 2009.
Design and implementation of a 30
channels audio card in Iran's Telecommunications Research Center.
Sound visualization using human
In this project, an IP-based RPC system was developed for LANs. This system included a service registration, a network interface, and a user interface sub-systems.
I started my experience in
electronics when I was just 10 years old. My brother taught me the
basics of electronics in a simple language. I was trying to build some
interesting devices like radio transmitters and receivers, amplifiers,
alarm systems, and many other ones.
This was a software package I
published in my country, Iran. The purpose of this software was to
change Amiga's environment to support Farsi language. As you know Farsi
language is written from right to left which is an important matter.
This was a Farsi to English and English to Farsi dictionary developed for Amiga and published nationwide.
This is a tool to generate dynamic and static spectrogram. This software is developed in VC++.
A software tool to execute an automatic graded test from subjects and storing the results. This software is specially designed to help audio researches to get fair tests from subjects.
This project started at 1995 in
Davinsa medical equipments company. The goal of project was to control
treadmill system and executing stress test protocols like Bruce,
modified Bruce, and Corner and gathering ECG signal at the same time
and storing the signal in an internal database. The input ECG signal
has a lot of noise and the program must eliminate all of them by
applying special digital filters. There is a filter to suppress DC
changes caused by movements of patient at extremely low frequencies in
range of 0.2 to 0.5 Hertz. There is another notch filter to suppress
the 50 Hz power line noise and a filter to suppress high frequency
This project started at 2000 in Sazman-e Hamyari-e Shahrdarihay-e Qazvin ( a semi-private organization ). The goal of project was to create a voice chat software that support Farsi and English languages. This software had two parts : Client (applet) and a Server both in Java. Duration of this project was 1 year.
After success in the previous project, I decided to build a more powerful chat system with more features and more users. I contacted www.salamiran.com one of the most famous Iranian websites with a lot of visitors, and the result was a leading chat software.
Having obtained experience of the
two last projects, I decided to build a commercial package. Hence, I
established www.ChatEssentials.com and started the new project
consisting the following parts :
A remote management system to create and manage chat hosts in windows and Linux servers (All in JSP).
An online support and online help system.
A Windows based RADIUS server (accomplished to module design stage).
This was a project to control a mechanical puncher used in textile companies.
Re-designing www.RIPI.ir website and related sub-sites :
In this minor project all the web pages of RIPI website were reviewed and major changes made in graphical design and structure of website. More over, former system of library was analyzed and a sub-system for magazines was added to the system. This software was developed in .Net Environment.
This is a web-based software
developed in .Net environment to hold an electronic election in RIPI.
This package exposes some features like :
This framework consists of the following parts:
- O/R Mapping : In this part,
NHibernate is used as a well known package in this field. NHibernate is
fully studied, tested, and modified to accompany with system
This project is defined in RIPI to provide an integrated system for 17 areas in 2004. RUP software development process is used. A minor project is defined to develop a minor part of the system for the first phase. A three-tire structure with a suitable layering and flexible distribution framework make a unique architecture for the software. Service oriented concepts are considered in designing the system.
During the internship in the EPFL University, Switzerland (2008 Feb.-Mar.), I proposed a framework for a special category of sensor networks targeted for space born applications.
It is a general object-oriented event-based simulation software, which is mainly developed to simulate Interconnection Networks and Wireless Networks. The package is used and extended by more than 20 students for their own research projects. The software is developed on a multi-layer architecture in C# language. Xmulator Project
Gmail and Google logos are trademarks of Google, Inc.